Tuesday, June 5, 2012

Here I go Again!

I am extremely excited to have my second knee surgery tomorrow...not for the immediate inconvenience it will cause, but because I know that down the road, it will bring me a better life. You never realize how much you take walking for granted, until you can't do it. My knee surgery has been a long time coming. I have been through a LOT this past year, and now I am ready to GET ON WITH IT! So here's to yet another "BUMP IN THE ROAD" (Hopefully it will smooth out for a time now). I would appreciate your prayers that all goes smoothly, the surgeon's hands will be guided, and it will turn out as well as my first surgery. (They keep warning me that it is not always the same way the second time around) I will hope for the best outcome, though. I am so grateful that the technology is available to create a new knee joint for people like me. I am already enjoying the lack of pain in my new left knee when I walk or stand. It is encouraging. I can't believe how long I have tolerated this pain. Now that I have something to compare it with, my old knee is really hurting. God Bless My Doctor! YeeeeeeHaaaaaw! A new knee Wednesday, June 6th 2012! Love to All, Mary

1 comment:

  1. I pray that all goes well! You are probably in surgery right now but I know all will go well!

    ReplyDelete